Multimedia Exhibition Workshop
CEREV’s Multimedia Exhibition Workshop combines elements of a conventional gallery and a digital environment. Designed as a flexible space for creating and workshopping multimedia curatorial experiments, it also is equipped for capturing and incorporating visitor feedback into exhibit design.
- High-powered HD digital projectors – Simultaneous multi-screen and projection configuration capabilities.
- Surround sound and discrete audio configuration for research exhibitions.
- Professional A/V recording and video production studio. Interviews, pre/post production, streaming etc…
- Streaming server for live events, podcast, research projects or lectures.
- Field and lab equipment for faculty/student research projects (cameras, video equipment, digital recorders, microphones, throw projectors etc.).
- Portable mobile LCD flat-screen monitors for multi-media
- Interactive touch-screen interfaces.